Vacancy: Industrial Engineer
The Engineering department is involved in projects aimed at the production and logistics processes of our customers. Together with the customer, you map out the current situation and, together with your colleagues, you engineer it into the desired solution. In addition, you support the customer during project realization from start to completion and you act as a sparring partner. Furthermore, your core tasks consist of:
- Collecting and analyzing process data, production and logistics processes for the concept design with regard to layout, processing and packaging engineering.
- Preparing engineering documents such as PFDs, P&IDs, FDS, flowcharts, factory and warehouse layouts, calculations and specifications.
- Analyzing sketches and drawings which you improve and convert to as-built.
- Working with modern software such as AutoCad, Revit, Rhino, and Visio.
What do you bring?
- A completed HBO/WO education in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- You have 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- You have knowledge of / experience with modern software programs.
- Experience with parametric software is a plus.
- You master the Dutch and English language.
- You recognize yourself in: craftsmanship, flexible, planning and organizing, service-oriented, digital and learning ability.
What do we offer you?
- Excellent employment conditions that match your lifestyle, knowledge and experience.
- Top colleagues where you are intensively part of the project teams.
- An environment where performance, growth and development are central.
Do you dare to come and work for us? Call Dennis Beijaard or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Respond to this vacancy